Bill Dow has written numerous articles on Detroit sports history as a regular freelance contributor to the Detroit Free Press sports page, and some of his work has been published in Baseball Digest magazine. He also wrote the Afterword to the latest editions of George Plimpton’s book Paper Lion.
About Author: Bill Dow
Posts by Bill Dow
- Missed opportunities in 2017 will haunt the Lions
- Two free agent signings mark beginning of the rebuild for Tigers
- Silverdome has finally fallen, wiping away memories of great Pistons teams
- Election of Morris and Trammell marks shift in Hall of Fame vetting process
- Where’s Whitaker? Eight Theories on a Hall of Fame Snub